Basking Deer Terms of Usage
1. YOUR ACCEPTANCEBy using and/or visiting this website (collectively, including all Content available through baskingdeer.com including mobile games. You signify your assent to both these terms and conditions (the "Terms of Service") and the terms and conditions of Basking Deer's privacy notice, which are published at http://baskingdeer.com/privacy.html, and which are incorporated herein by reference. If you do not agree to any of these terms, then please do not use the Basking Deer website, really.
3. WEBSITE ACCESSBasking Deer hereby grants you permission to use the Website as set forth in this Terms of Service, provided that: (i) unless you are the content's original creator, you will not copy or distribute any part of the Website in any medium without Basking Deer's prior written authorization; (ii) you will not alter or modify any part of the Website other than as may be reasonably necessary to use the Website for its intended purpose; and (iii) you will otherwise comply with the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service.
In order to access some features of the Website, you will have to create an account. You may never use another's account without permission. When creating your account, you must provide accurate and complete information. You are solely responsible for the activity that occurs on your account, and you must keep your account password secure. You must notify Basking Deer immediately of any breach of security or unauthorized use of your account. Although Basking Deer will not be liable for your losses caused by any unauthorized use of your account, you may be liable for the losses of Basking Deer or others due to such unauthorized use.
You agree not to use or launch any automated system, including without limitation, "robots," "spiders," "offline readers," etc., that accesses the Website in a manner that sends more request messages to the Basking Deer servers in a given period of time than a human can reasonably produce in the same period by using a convention on-line web browser. Notwithstanding the foregoing, Basking Deer grants the operators of public search engines permission to use spiders to copy materials from the site for the sole purpose of creating publicly available searchable indices of the materials, but not caches or archives of such materials. Basking Deer reserves the right to revoke these exceptions either generally or in specific cases. You agree not to collect or harvest any personally identifiable information, including account names, from the Website, nor to use the communication systems provided by the Website for any commercial solicitation purposes. You agree not to solicit, for commercial purposes, any users of the Website with respect to their User Submissions.
4. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTSThe content on the Basking Deer Website, including without limitation, the text, software, scripts (except where explicitly stated), graphics, photos, sounds, music, videos, interactive features and the like ("Content") and the trademarks, service marks and logos contained therein ("Marks"), are owned by or licensed to Basking Deer, subject to copyright and other intellectual property rights under United States and foreign laws and international conventions. Content on the Website is provided to you AS IS for your information and personal use only and may not be used, copied, reproduced, distributed, transmitted, broadcast, displayed, sold, licensed, or otherwise exploited for any other purposes whatsoever without the prior written consent of the respective owners. Basking Deer reserves all rights not expressly granted in and to the Website and the Content. You agree to not engage in the use, copying, or distribution of any of the Content other than expressly permitted herein. If you download or print a copy of the Content for personal use, you must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained therein. You agree not to circumvent, disable or otherwise interfere with security related features of the Basking Deer Website or features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any Content or enforce limitations on use of the Basking Deer Website or the Content therein.
5. WARRANTY DISCLAIMERYou agree that your use of the Basking Deer website shall be at your sole risk. to the fullest extent permitted by law, Basking Deer, its officers, directors, employees, and agents disclaim all warranties, express or implied, in connection with the website and your use thereof. Basking Deer makes no warranties or representations about the accuracy or completeness of this site's content or the content of any sites linked to this site and assumes no liability or responsibility for any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Basking Deer website. Basking Deer does not warrant, endorse, guarantee, or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third party through the Basking Deer website or any hyperlinked website or featured in any banner or other advertising, and Basking Deer will not be a party to or in any way be responsible for monitoring any transaction between you and third-party providers of products or services. as with the purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your best judgment and exercise caution where appropriate.
6. LIMITATION OF LIABILITYIn no event shall Basking Deer, its officers, directors, employees, or agents, be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage, of any nature whatsoever, resulting from your access to and use of our website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption or cessation of transmission to or from our website, (iv) any bugs, viruses, trojan horses, or the like, which may be transmitted to or through our website by any third party, and/or (v) any errors or omissions in any content or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content posted, emailed, transmitted, or otherwise made available via the Basking Deer website, whether based on warranty, contract, tort, or any other legal theory, and whether or not the company is advised of the possibility of such damages. the foregoing limitation of liability shall apply to the fullest extent permitted by law in the applicable jurisdiction.
You specifically acknowledge that Basking Deer shall not be liable for user submissions or the defamatory, offensive, or illegal conduct of any third party and that the risk of harm or damage from the foregoing rests entirely with you.
The Website is controlled and offered by Basking Deer from its facilities in Singapore. Basking Deer makes no representations that the Basking Deer Website is appropriate or available for use in other locations. Those who access or use the Basking Deer Website from other jurisdictions do so at their own volition and are responsible for compliance with local law.